Tuesday, January 21, 2014

week 25 and 100 pounds lost!

Lets start with numbers
Start weight 383
Surgery weight 330
Current weight 282.8
For a loss of 101.2 pounds! Im losing slowly but surely. Im really watching my carbs.keeping them under 40 carbs to keep me in ketosis. And watching what i put in my mouth! I go back to the doctor on Valentine' s day i hoping to be in 270's. My next goal is to get to 150 pounds lost..i have gotten a activity tracking device called up by jawbone. It tracks your activity,sleep,steps,food. And syncs with your phone application. You just plug into you earphone jack. Its a bracelet you wear on your arm.check it out online.

1 comment:

  1. HEY LONG TIME NO SEE!!! Im so glad to see you are still doing very very well. Great job you are so close to 100 lbs. you will get it by valentines day I have faith in you. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete